2019-20 T1 EXAMINATION
|THURSDAY January 16, 2020|
|GRADE 7||SCIENCE||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 8||SCIENCE||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 9||SCIENCE||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 10||SCIENCE||9:00 - 11:00||202|
|GRADE 11||ENGLISH||9:00 - 11:00||201|
|GRADE 12||AP ENGLISH||9:00 - 11:00||102|
|GRADE 7||SOCIAL STUDIES||12:00 - 14:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 8||SOCIAL STUDIES||12:00 - 14:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 9||SOCIAL STUDIES||12:00 - 14:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 10||SOCIAL STUDIES||12:00 - 14:00||202|
|GRADE 11-12||SAT BIOLOGY||12:00 - 14:00||201|
|GRADE 11-12||AP PSYCHOLOGY||12:00 - 14:00||102|
|FRIDAY January 17, 2020|
|GRADE 7||MATHEMATICS||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 8||MATHEMATICS||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 9||MATHEMATICS||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 10||MATHEMATICS||9:00 - 11:00||202|
|GRADE 11||PRE-CALCULUS||9:00 - 11:00||201|
|GRADE 12||AP CALCULUS||9:00 - 11:00||102|
|GRADE 11-12||AP CHINESE STUDIES||12:00-14:00||202|
|MONDAY January 20, 2020|
|GRADE 7||ENGLISH||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 8||ENGLISH||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 9||ENGLISH||9:00 - 11:00||CHAPEL|
|GRADE 10||ENGLISH||9:00 - 11:00||202|
|GRADE 11-12||AP CHEMISTRY||9:00 - 11:00||201|
|GRADE 11-12||AP MICROECONOMICS||9:00 - 11:00||102|
1. All students must wear the school uniform.
2. If you arrive late, you will not be given extra time.
3. Bring everything you need to the examination room. Leave your bags at the front of the room.
4. Start the examination only after the supervising teacher tells you to do so.
5. During the exam, there should be no talking, turning around or holding up papers. If you do such actions you could receive a zero grade for the exam and/or Demerit Points on your school record.
6. Students may not leave the examination room before the official end time. In order to maintain a quiet environment, all students will be in the exam room for a full 2 hours. Please be considerate of the other students who may still be writing an exam.
7. No electronic dictionaries are allowed. Paper dictionaries are permitted if authorized by the teacher of the subject. You are not to share dictionaries with other students.
8. Calculators are allowed for mathematics exams but are not to be shared with other students.
9. Any student caught cheating will receive a zero grade for the paper being written and the matter will be reported to the Principal for possible disciplinary action including suspensions.
10. Exams are the property of the school and will remain at the school after having been handed in. Students have the right to see their exam and check the grading.
11. In the event that an exam is cancelled because of bad weather, the new exam time will be posted on the homepage of our school’s website. Please check the “Updates” section on the website.
12. Prepare for your exams and give your best effort.
EXAMINATIONS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF COURSE EVALUATION AND STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY. STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HAVING READ OVER THE RULES THAT ARE POSTED ON THE INTERNET