- This scholarship is offered to a selected small number of candidates who have outstanding performance at the Placement Test for entrance to Concordia International School.
- The worth of a full scholarship is 50% of a full year’s tuition fee and that of a half-scholarship is 25% of a full year’s tuition fee, payable in two installments to the scholarship holder’s fee account to off-set school fees owed. The scholarship can only be used to off-set school fees for studying in Concordia International School by the scholarship holder.
- A scholarship holder may be nominated for the same scholarship in the next school year if:
- he/she passes all the courses and obtains A- or above for all the courses studies in the current year (in both Term 1 and Term 2); and
- he/she has not received a demerit in the current year.
- Should any ambiguities arise, the school reserves the final right on interpreting the conditions for the award of the scholarship.
Provided the above stated conditions are met, it is possible that a student entering Concordia International School with an Entrance Scholarship would be able to receive the same scholarship for every year until he/she graduates from the school.